To plan, develop, promote and operate a nationwide postal system with a network that extends or makes available, at least ordinary mail service, to any settlement in the country.
To provide for the collection, handling, transportation, delivery, forwarding and exchange of postal matters between nations.
(Section 5 of R.A. No.7354).
The Philippine Postal Corporation provides efficient, competitive and on-time delivery of communications, goods, and merchandise, and payment services in any Filipino community.
By 2022, PHLPost is a universal delivery service provider of quality-driven communications, goods, and merchandise, and payment services in every Filipino community.
- Improve employees’ competence and morale
- Shift to a sustainable business culture
- Strengthen core competencies
- Create and innovate products and services to meet customer demands -Institutionalize standard operating systems
- Utilize ICT in the way we do business
- Strengthen strategic international alliances
- Review and propose amendments to PCC Mandate/Charter (RA 7354)